Universal Travel Pass, Online Registration, Login & Status Check: At the time when corona virus was spreading at very fast rate that time various guidelines have been issued in different states to prevent the spread of corona infection. So, the Government of Maharashtra has started the online Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2022. At the same time, apart from Maharashtra, many other states have also implemented Universal Travel Pass forms. A large number in the country have received both doses of the corona vaccine. Those people who have taken both the doses, those people involved in the essential service can get Universal Travel Pass made. This will not make it difficult for them to go anywhere.
You can also apply for Universal Travel Pass online at epassmsdma.mahit.org. After this you will get Universal Travel Pass which allows you to move anywhere. In view of the COVID-19 guidelines by the Railways and the Government of Maharashtra, the facility of Universal Travel Pass is being provided to the citizens for travel. So now you can Universal Travel Pass Download by the following below steps.
Universal Travel Pass
Via this pass, you can travel easily without any restriction. Actually, according to the Railway Department and the government, you will not get a ticket without this pass. If you have received both the doses of Covid-19 vaccine, then you can get this pass made. If you also want to apply for this pass then this news is for you only. You can apply for Universal Travel Pass by following these steps.
It has been made clear through the Railway Department and the government that citizens who do not have a universal pass will not get the facility to take tickets. All the information related to the citizen of the state can be obtained by scanning the QR code present in Universal Travel Pass. This Universal Travel Pass will offer better service to citizens in getting tickets and travelling in the state.
Universal Travel Pass Registration 2022 All Details
|Service Name||Universal Travel Pass|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Authority||Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Eligibility to get the UTP||Mentioned below|
|Purpose of issuing the UTP||To allow Intrastate as well as Interstate Movement amidst Restrictions|
|Permission also includes||Maharashtra Local Train and Buses Travel|
|Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2022||Available on epassmsdma.mahait.org|
|Type of Pass||QR Code|
Eligibility Criteria-Universal Travel Pass
- You must be a resident of Maharashtra to apply for UTP
- Children cannot apply for UTP
- You can only apply for UTP if you work in medical, educational, and public service.
- You must be in categories and subcategories eligible to apply for UTP
- If you want to register for UTP, you must have all the data which is required by the authority.
Features of Universal Travel Pass
The Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department, Government of Maharashtra has given permission to the common people who have taken both the doses of corona vaccine to travel in local train. For this, the process of distribution of railway passes was started by offline checking of vaccination certificates at railway stations in Mumbai.
After offline, now the facility of online e-pass has also been made available and for this the administration has developed epassmsdma.mahit.org web link. The Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department, Government of Maharashtra has developed this web link to provide e-pass facility to the employees engaged in essential services and other citizens so they dont face any problem while commuting in the city or state.
Data on Universal Travel Pass
A Universal Travel Pass will have the following details –
- Name of the Universal Travel Pass-holder
- Gender of the UTP holder
- Age of the Universal Travel Pass holder
- Picture of the UTP holder
- Travel category level
- Applicant’s beneficiary ID
- QR code
- Date of the first and second dose of covid vaccination
Steps to do Universal Travel Pass Online Registration 2022
- To get the Universal Travel Pass you have to first go to the official website of epassmsdma.mahit.org.
- After this you have to choose Universal Pass option. Keep in mind that this option is available only for the citizen who has taken both the doses.
- Now here you have to enter your phone number and after this an OTP will come on your number, enter it.
- The special thing is that the epassmsdma.mahit.org automatically gets all the necessary information including your required date.
- Then click on the Generate Pass option to apply for Universal Travel Pass as by doing this your registration will be completed.
How to Login/Status on Epassmsdma.mahait.org ?
In order to login to the Epassmsdma.mahait.org issued by the Maharashtra Government, adopt the following steps:
- Browse the official website Epassmsdma.mahait.org
- Here, hit the option Login and fill your Username and Password.
- Now, check the Captcha given on the screen and type it carefully in the box given.
- After this, click on Sign In and you will be logging in this website.
|Official Website||Click Here|