Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 has been started by the Rajasthan government to meet the shortage of staff in schools, colleges, and government educational institutions running by the state government. Under this scheme, guest faculty will be appointed by the government. A large number of posts of teachers and other staff are lying vacant in government schools and colleges in the state, due to which the syllabus is not completed on time.
Under Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022, applications have been sought for guest faculty in various government colleges, the link to the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 application notification is given on this page. The Education Department of Rajasthan started the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 registration process on 2 November 2022. Candidates who want to Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 apply online for the yojana can check the official website of the Department of Education, Rajasthan at education.rajasthan.gov.in.
- 1 Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022
- 2 राजस्थान विद्या संबल योजना 2022 मुख्य बिंदु
- 3 education.rajasthan.gov.in 2022 Vidya Sambal Yojana
- 4 Vidya Sambal Yojana Rajasthan 2022 Required Documents
- 5 Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 Salary
- 7 Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 District Wise Notification PDF
- 8 Process for Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Guest Faculty 2022 Apply Online
- 9 Rajasthan Vidhya Sambal Yojana 2022 Important Date
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022
The Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Scheme 2022 registration process is live since 2 November 2022 and will end on 4 November 2022. Under Vidya Sambal Yojana, teachers will be appointed as guest faculty for the coaching of subjects Mathematics, Science, and English in the school. As per the Social Justice and Empowerment Department officials, under the scheme, applications have been sought considering Mathematics, Science, and English as difficult subjects.
Applications can be submitted in 3 days to the concerned Block Social Security Officer office or in the respective hostel. Under Vidya Sambal Yojana, guest faculty will be settled on 93147 vacant posts in government schools of Rajasthan. From 2 November 2022, candidates were able to apply for these posts and the last date for application has been set as 4 November 2022.
राजस्थान विद्या संबल योजना 2022 मुख्य बिंदु
|Yojana Name||Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022|
|Department Name||Education Department, Rajasthan Government|
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022|
|Designation||Guest Faculty Teacher|
|Name of Post||Lecturer, Senior Teacher Teacher Level I Teacher Level IIPTI Laboratory Assistant|
|No. of Vacancy||93147|
|Registration Start Date||02 November 2022|
|Last Date||04 November 2022|
education.rajasthan.gov.in 2022 Vidya Sambal Yojana
At present, thousands of posts are lying vacant in the schools of the state, while in the newly opened colleges, around 2800 teachers are required, and in the already running colleges, about 25 percent of posts are vacant. In such a situation, with the aim of improving the quality of the education system of Rajasthan, Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 is being started by the Rajasthan Government.
Vidya Sambal Yojana has been implemented by the Rajasthan government for the eligible unemployed people of the state. Under this scheme, the main objective is to recruit lecturers in teachers/colleges in schools/educational institutions under guest faculty.
Vidya Sambal Yojana Rajasthan 2022 Required Documents
- Caste certificate
- Applicant’s Identity Card (Aadhaar Card)
- All Educational Certificates
- Residence certificate
- The mobile number that is on
- Passport Size Photo
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Lecturer (Various Subject)||According to the provisions mentioned in the (State and Subordinate) Service Rules – 2021 for the respective post and subject|
|Senior Teacher (Various Subjects)||According to the provisions mentioned in the (State and Subordinate Services Rules – 2021 for the respective post and subject|
|Teacher Level-2 (Various Subjects)||According to the provisions mentioned in the Rajasthan Panchayat Rules-1996 for the respective post and subject.|
|Teacher Level-1||According to the provisions mentioned in the Raj Panchayat Rules-1996 for the respective post and subject.|
|Laboratory Assistant||As per the provisions mentioned in the State and Subordinate Services Rules – 2021|
|PTI||As per the provisions mentioned in the State and Subordinate Services Rules – 2021|
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 Salary
|Post Name||Class||Hourly Honorarium||Maximum Honorarium|
|Teacher – Level I, Level II||1– 8||300||21,000|
Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 District Wise Notification PDF
|Name of District||Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 Notification PDF|
|Sri Ganganagar||Click Here|
|Sawai Madhopur||Click Here|
Process for Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Guest Faculty 2022 Apply Online
- Interested candidates can visit education.rajasthan.gov.in and do online registration for Guest Faculty in Rajasthan’s Various Educational institutes.
- Visit this website and download the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana Guest Faculty 2022 registration letter.
- In the Rajasthan Vidya Sambal Yojana 2022 application form, you have to fill in the desired information like personal details, contact details, address details, educational qualification, training, etc.
- The candidate has to attach the necessary documents, affidavit along with the Rajasthan Guest Faculty Scheme 2022 online registration form.
- After this, they submit this form to the Education Department, Rajasthan Government.
Rajasthan Vidhya Sambal Yojana 2022 Important Date
|Release & Publication of Notice||1 November 2022|
|Date of Application||2 November 2022 to 4 November 2022|
|Publishing list of applications received (school)||5 November 2022|
|Checking eligibility/ Preparation and issuance of priority lists||7 November 2022|
|Raise for objections||9 November 2022|
|Creating a final preference list (permanent)||10 November 2022|
|Checking the original documents||11 November 2022|
|Issue of order||12 November 2022|
|Last date of joining||19 November 2022|