Indian Navy may soon issue the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2022 and aspirants who have applied for this examination can download their admit card by visiting the official website of Indian Navy, joinindiannavy.gov.in. Aspirants can use their email id and password to Download Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2022 Online. Apart from this, aspirants can also download the admit card by clicking on Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2022 Download link. Also, by following these steps given below, you can also get the Indian Navy Agniveer Exam 2022 Admit Card. The written exam will be organized as per the prescribed syllabus, which includes subjects like Science, Mathematics, English and General Awareness.
- 1 Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2022
- 2 Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Hall Ticket 2022 Details
- 3 www.joinindiannavy.gov.in 2022 Admit Card
- 4 Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Selection Process
- 5 Data on Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Hall Ticket 2022
- 6 Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Exam Pattern 2022
On downloading the Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Admit Card 2022 Online, check important updates including exam date, timing, roll number, name, exam venue and other instructions carefully. Aspirants appearing for the Agniveer SSR exam must carry their admit card along with a valid government ID to the exam on the exam date. Aspirants must note that Indian Navy Agniveer Exam Hall Ticket 2022 will be available to download via online mode only and Indian Navy will not send admit cards via post or any other medium. Aspirants can check the steps to check and download the Indian Navy Agniveer Admit Card 2022 Link from the official website below.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Scheme Name||Agniveer Agnipath Scheme 2022|
|Scheme Launched By||Government of India|
|Name of the Post||SSR|
|Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2022 Release Date||Available Shortly|
|Exam Date||October 2022|
The Defence Minister of the country, Shri Rajnath Singh, announced the launch of a scheme named Agneepath on 14 June 2022. Under this scheme, aspirants will be recruited in the armed forces for 4 years and the selected ones will be known as Agniveer. Minimum age of Agniveers to apply under this scheme was 17.5 years and maximum age of 23 years were able to apply. And the aspirants who will get selected will get a good salary per month.
As per the scheme, 25 percent of the recruited aspirants will get many more opportunity in the army and the remaining 75 percent aspirants will have to left the organization. And this year Indian Navy will recruit about 46,000 aspirants into the Indian Navy. For more information visit the official website on Indian Navy Agniveer Hall Ticket 2022 Download which will be available soon.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the aspirant as mentioned earlier in the Application form
- Name of Father and Mother
- Date of birth
- Examination Centre
- Exam date and time slot
- Signature of the aspirant
- Roll Number of the aspirant
- Registration Number
- Information related to guidelines for the exam
Indian Navy is expected to release the Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2022 Link soon, so download it when it gets issued by the officials in coming days. Once released, registered aspirants can check and download the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022 hall ticket from the official Indian Navy website at joinindiannavy.gov.in. Aspirants must note that Indian Navy has not announced any Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2022 Release Date.
However, it is expected that the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2022 Download Link for the recruitment process will be released anytime now. Aspirants who have registered themselves for Agniveer will be able to download the www.joinindiannavy.gov.in 2022 Admit Card upon activation of link which will be posted here too so you can download your admit card.
- Visit the official website of Indian Navyat joinindiannavy.gov.in to get the online admit card
- On the homepage, look for the menu and click on login tab
- Now aspirants login with your registered Email ID and password
- Submit the details and aspirants can now access the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Admit Card 2022
- Take a print of Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Admit Card 2022 Online for future reference.
- There will 4 sections in the exam- Mathematics, English, General Awareness and Science.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the exam and each section will contain 25 questions).
- Each question will carry 1 mark in the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR exam.
|English, Mathematics, Science, and General Knowledge||60 minutes|
Physical Fitness Test Standards
|Gender||1.6 Km Run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push ups||Bent Knee Sit ups|
|Male||6 minutes 30 seconds||20||12||–|
Minimum Height Standards
|Better Eye-Without Glasses||Worse Eye-Without Glasses||Better Eye-With Glasses||Worse Eye-With Glasses|