IAF Agniveer Vayu Admit Card 2023 Download Link: Indian Air Force has released the IAF Agniveer Vayu 2023 Exam Date and Exam City today on 6 January 2023. It can be checked with the help of the official website agnipathvayu.cdac.in. IAF Agniveer Vayu Admit Card 2023 has also released. As per the news, the agnipathvayu.cdac.in 2023 Admit Card Link will be made available for download 24 to 48 hours before the time of the exam.
IAF Agniveer Vayu 2023 examination will be organized from 18 January 2023 to 24 January 2023. Agniveer Vayu Admit Card 2023 will also be released soon and once released, IAF Agniveer Vayu Admit Card 2023 Download Link and steps to apply will be updated here. Aspirants are advised to download and take a print of the exam date and city and these steps have to be followed for the admit card as well.
IAF Agniveer Vayu Admit Card 2023
There is big news for the ambitious recruitment scheme of the Indian Army, Agniveer and IAF Agniveer Admit Card 2023 has been issued. This recruitment scheme has been named as Agniveer Vayu by the Government of India. In which the details of the date and city of the recruitment exam have been issued. Aspirants applied for this recruitment exam can check all the details by visiting agnipathvayu.cdac.in. This exam is for those aspirants who have applied for IAF Agniveer vayu Recruitment 2023 Phase 1. Aspirants can get more information on agnipathvayu.cdac.in, so visit the official website agnipathvayu.cdac.in, on home page, the link where the information about Agniveer Vayu is given.
Then go to the link where the name of exam date and exam city for Agniveer Vayu is given. You have this link in your login of 01/2023. Fill registered email id and password in it and then exam center and city and its date under Agniveer Vayu 2023 will appear on the screen.
IAF Agniveer Vayu Scheme 2022-2023 Details
|Organization Name||India Air Force|
|Name of Scheme||Agneepath Scheme-Agniveer Vayu|
|Online Test Date||18 January 2023 to 24 January 2023|
|IAF Agniveer Vayu Exam City & Date 2023 Release Date||6 January 2023|
|IAF Agniveer Vayu Admit Card 2023 Release Date||January 2023|
|Official website||agnipathvayu.cdac.in OR indianairforce.nic.in|
agnipathvayu.cdac.in 2023 Admit Card Link
Under the IAF Agniveer Vayu Scheme, aspirants will be recruited for 4 years in the Indian Army, Navy and Airforce. The Agniveers of the Air Force have been named Agniveervayu. After 4 years, 75 percent of the soldiers will be sent home and the remaining 25 percent Agniveers will be appointed as permanent job.
This is the second recruitment of Agniveervayu in the Air Force and now you will get the IAF Agniveer Vayu Admit Card 2023 Download Link in coming days. Aspirants can check the exam date and city for the time, whose link is also given here. Indian Air Force will organize the Agniveer Vayu Exam 2023 and this is phase 1 which will be conducted online.
Details Mentioned on IAF Agniveer Admit Card 2023
The candidate has to cross verify the details mentioned on the IAF Agniveer Admit Card 2023 and make sure that each one of them is correct and error-free.
- Candidate’s name as mentioned in the Application form
- Examination name
- Candidate’s Father/Mother Name
- Date of birth
- Exam Centre
- Exam date and time slot
- Signature of the candidate
- Examination name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Information Handout
IAF Agniveer Vayu Bharti 2023 Selection Process
- Online Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical test
Steps to Download IAF Agniveer Vayu Exam City & Date 2023 Admit Card
- Browse the Indian Air Force official website agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- After that click on the link of Exam Date and name of Exam City for Agniveervayu 01/2023 is available in your login.
- Select Indian Air Force Candidate Login and fill your email id, password and captcha.
- The IAF Agniveer Vayu date and city of the exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Download IAF Agniveer Vayu Exam City & Date 2023 .
- Also take a print out of the Indian Air Force Vayu Admit Card 2023
Indian Air Force Agniveer Exam Pattern 2023
Phase 1: Online Test
Aspirants who qualify for the Indian Air Force Agniveer eligibility will be called for the first phase of the selection process which is an online test. This round will be organized across the country from 18 January 2023 to 24 January 2023
- The online test will be conducted in English and Hindi language
- The questions asked in the Indian Air Force Agniveer online test will be of objective nature.
- As per marking scheme, 1 mark for the correct answer will be given and 0.25 marks for the incorrect answer will be there..
|Science Subjects||English, Physics and Mathematics||60 minutes|
|Other than Science Subjects||English and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)||45 minutes|
|Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects||English, Physics, Mathematics and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)||85 minutes|