Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election Result 2022 Constituency Wise, Live Counting: The Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022 is being held to fill in the positions of MLA in the Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly. The tenure of the current Legislative Assembly will end on 8 December 2022. The Election Commission of India has released the official schedule for the elections on its portal. The Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022 was held on 12 November 2022. Now the Election Commission of India will release the result of the elections on 8 December 2022.
The counting of the votes will be done live on television and all the voters will be able to watch the counting from their homes. The current government is formed by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). This year it is expected that they will be facing competition from the Indian National Congress and Aam Aadmi Party. You can also check the results for the elections on the official website of ECI, eci.gov.in
Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election Result 2022
The Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022 was held in November 2022. It has been reported that there was 75.6% of voter turnover in the elections. The elections are being held to elect 68 members in the Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly. The party who wins the majority in the elections will be able to form the Government.
A party needs to secure at least 35 seats out of the total in order to secure a majority in the elections. Currently, BJP holds the majority in the office. All the voters will be able to watch live counting of the ballots on all the news channels.it is expected that BJP is going to win the majority in these elections. In this post, you can find out all the important information regarding the Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022, the counting of the votes and the Result of the election.
Gujarat Assembly Election Result 2022
Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022 Results
The Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022 has been conducted and now the ECI will release the result of the elections on 8 December 2022. The elections were conducted to form the new Legislative Assembly after its dissolution on 8 January 2023. The following table gives an overview of the Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022.
|Name of the Event||Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022|
|Conducted By||Election Commission of India (ECI)|
|Posts||Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA)|
|Office||Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly|
|Date of Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022||12 November 2022|
|Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election Result 2022||8 December 2022|
Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election Schedule 2022
The Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022 is being held to appoint the next Legislative Assembly. The Election Commission had released the official notification for the elections on 17 October 2022. The candidates were then able to send in their nominations and their documents to the Election Commission before the last date. The Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022 Schedule is given below.
|Release of Notification||17 October 2022|
|Last Date to Fill Nominations||25 October 2022|
|Verification of Documents of Nominations||27 October 2022|
|Last Date to Withdraw Nomination||29 October 2022|
|Date of Election||12 November 2022|
|Date of Result||8 December 2022|
Himachal Pradesh Assembly Constituencies 2022
- There are 68 constituencies in 12 districts of Himachal Pradesh.
- Out of these, 17 constituencies are reserved for Scheduled Caste and 3 constituencies are reserved for Scheduled Tribe.
- A total of 412 candidates have participated in the Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022.
- There are 388 male candidates and 24 female candidates in the elections.
- The total registered voters in the state are 55,92,828 out of which 75.6% turned up to cast their votes.
- The voter turnout has increased slightly from the last elections which is a good sign that more voters are exercising their votes.
- It is expected that AAP will be able to win some seats from the Congress and from BJP.
- The opinion polls for the Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022 have been released by major news outlets.
- The polls suggest that BJP will win the elections by a good amount of majority.
- It is expected that the second place will be held by the Congress followed by AAP.
- The opinion poll has predicted that BJP will hold 48-50 seats in the Legislative Assembly.
- But the results of the opinion poll are subject to change as they are based on the opinions of the voters.
- The exit poll for the Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022 will be held soon.
- The results of the exit polls are considered to be more reliable as they are based on the data of the votes after the voter has casted their vote.
- The exit polls will be conducted by each news channel on their own so the results may differ from each other.
Link to Check Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election Result 2022
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs Related to Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election Results 2022
The Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022 will be declared on 8 December 2022. The counting of the votes will be telecasted on all news channels and you will be able to watch the counting on your television.
Currently BJP is the ruling party in Himachal Pradesh. They hold the majority in the Legislative Assembly and they are expected to win the majority in the current elections too.
There are 68 seats in the Legislative Assembly of Himachal Pradesh. A party needs to win 35 seats so that it can form the government. BJP holds the current majority in the Legislative Assembly after it won 44 seats in the 2017 elections.
The Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly will be formed after the dissolution of the current Legislative Assembly. The current Legislative Assembly will be dissolved on 8 January 2023.