In 2020 Government of India had developed the e-shram portal which is a centralized database of unorganized workers and after getting the eSHRAM Card Download 2022, an applicant will get accident insurance cover of up to Rs 2 lakh. In future, the benefits of social security schemes will be distributed to the unorganized workers via eshram.gov.in. In situations like emergency and national pandemic like Covid19 which is still going on, this system will be used to offer necessary help to the registered unorganized labours of the country. So far 29 crore unorganized labours have registered on the e-shram portal which is very huge in number. You can also do eSHRAM Card Download By UAN Number or eSHRAM Card Download By Mobile Number, eSHRAM Card Download By Aadhar Card with the help of this page.
eSHRAM Card Download
If you also want to register on the e-shram portal, then you should know what documents will be required for registering but here we will tell you steps to download labour card via online. According to the e-Shram website, an employee must have an Aadhaar number, Aadhaar linked mobile number and bank account number to register for the e-Shram portal. E-Shram is created by the Ministry of Labor and Employment for the welfare of workers in the unorganized sector and this facility is for workers who are not members of EPFO or ESIC. For registration in this, an applicant age should be between minimum 16 years and maximum 59 years. And if you have already applied for UAN Card i.e. E Shram Card and you want to know how to download E-Shram Card then you must read this article till the end.
eSHRAM Card 2022 Complete Details
|Launched By||By Ministry of Labor and Employment, GOI|
|Beneficiaries||Workers and Laborers of Unorganized Sector|
|Objective||To Provide Pension and Insurance Facilities to the Workers of the Unorganized Sectors|
|eSHRAM Card Download Process||Mentioned below|
Benefits of eSHRAM Card
- An unorganized sector labour who is a registered member will get an accident insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh. This means that if the labour/worker becomes a victim of an accident, then in the event of death or disability, an amount of Rs 2 lakh will be provided.
- If the labour/worker is partially disabled, then he/she gets an assistance of one lakh rupees.
- The process of getting an e-shram card is quite simply and to get this card made, you have to visit eshram.gov.in. Here you can get your e-shram card made by entering your required details.
Steps for eSHRAM Card Download By Mobile Number
- First of all go to the eshram.gov.in and then Already Registered? Click on UPDATE.
- Now after filling the UAN card number, date of birth and captcha, click on Generate OTP.
- Now verify the mobile number by entering the received OTP.
- Then click on Download eSHRAM Card Download By Mobile Number
- By clicking on Download UAN Card, the PDF file of your e-shram card will be downloaded.
- Now you can open eSHRAM Card and take a print out and keep it safe with you.
Steps for eSHRAM Card Download By UAN Number
- To download E Shram Card via UAN Card Number, you must first open the official website of E Shram Portal eshram.gov.in in your mobile or laptop.
- After this you will see options like, Already Registered? in the home page of the e-shram portal. Here click on the UPDATE link.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, here you will have to click on the button of Generate OTP after filling the UAN card number, date of birth and captcha code.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, after entering the OTP, click on Validate button.
- On clicking on the button of Validate, your name will appear at the top and two options will appear, out of which you will have to click on the option of Download UAN Card and then your E SHRAM Card will be downloaded.
Steps for eSHRAM Card Download By Aadhar Card
- Browse the eshram.gov.in and Update option will appear on the official home page.
Here enter your UAN number and captcha code and then click on Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP and after entering the OTP, you will see the option to enter the Aadhaar number.
- Then enter your 12 digit Aadhar card number and then you have to tick on I Agree column.
- Click on submit button and you will see two options here. Update Profile Download UAN Card or Download UAN Card
- Now click on Download UAN Card and you will get your eSHRAM Card Download via Aadhar Card
E Shram Card Download 2022 State Wise link
|E-Shram Card Arunachal Pradesh||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Aasam||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Bihar||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Chhattisgarh||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Goa||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Gujarat||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Haryana||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Himachal Pradesh||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Jharkhand||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Karnataka||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Madhya Pradesh||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Maharashtra||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Manipur||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Mizoram||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Odisha||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Punjab||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Rajasthan||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Sikkim||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Tamil Nadu||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Tripura||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Uttarakhand||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card Uttar Pradesh||Download Link|
|E-Shram Card West Bengal||Download Link|